Pages


Monday, March 4, 2013

Surprise Trip!

This past week I had the opportunity to attend Homecoming at Johnson University with my dad. It was a fantastic week. I developed this plan that I would surprise my fiance and worked like a charm. He had absolutely no idea that last Monday I would show up in the doorway of his band practice, let's just say he was definitely caught by surprise! It was fantastic getting to see many of my friends. Even after being away for about a month I still felt right at home. I am truly blessed to have such a great group of friends they are certainly like family and I know without a doubt that they will be friends for a lifetime. There was no better way to end a surprise trip to Johnson than getting to go home with my fiance for a few days to visit with his family and to get some wedding stuff done! Everything for the wedding seems to be falling into place! The more that I accomplish and the closer it gets the more excited I become. It all is starting to seem so real rather than just a dream. January seems so far away and yet it is so close. I am finding it hard to have patience! I am just ready to marry my best friend! I thank God every day for putting Chris in my life and blessing me with such a great soul mate and future family! My future in laws are amazing people and I love them to death! My life definitely wouldn't be the same without them! I feel so much like family already! I love my parents for bringing me up the way they did and teaching me the ways of life! I have learned so much from them and hope to do the same for my children! Only 320 more days to go until I am Mrs. Eslinger! 




My Fiance cooking a meal this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment