Pages


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

And so it begins....

Well I did it, I survived my first full week of classes. It's really great to be back in Tennessee with all my Johnson family once again. I have actually managed to stay on top of my work believe it or not. It's an accomplishment for me considering how much I love people! I only have one and half years left so I figured I need to make the most of it and enjoy it while I can...who knows maybe I will move to Tennessee once I graduate. I guess it will all depend on the funds.

I am definitely missing my Samaria Christian Church Family but it was fantastic being back at Farragut!

Well I am at a loss for words...which is unlike me....so sadly that's all for today. I suppose nothing interesting is going on in my life that I want to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment